Thursday, January 13, 2011

Chapter 29

Gia and Jon traipsed into the hotel, all giddy like a couple coming back from their honeymoon, the two days they had completely alone did wonders for their moods and relationship. True there had been no sex per doctors orders , but that believe it or not was okay for the both of them . For the two walking hormones it was definitely a turn in their relationship.  The snuggling all cozy like , watching movies til the wee hours of the morning was exactly what they both needed.  But the seclusion had to come to an end and neither of them were aware of the hell that had broken loose while they were gone.

They made their way back up to their room ,  Gia all cozy in the crook of  Jon’s arm waiting for him to unlock the door.  When Alec opened the door  “Psst Jon , beware pissed off manager on the prowl “ just as quickly as he opened the door  it shut .


Jon smirked and snorted then laughed “Like that’s something new?” He opened the door and ushered Gia in. He didn’t care how pissed Doc was, the last two days had been wonderful. He felt refreshed, rested, clear headed and ready to tackle the world! He dropped a kiss on Gia’s head before flopping on the bed and rummaging thru his itinerary. Once he knew where he had to be when he sat it aside and sighed happily. “Well, back to the old grind eh?” he grinned

Gia smiled her happiness radiated through the room , as she quickly slid up next to him on the bed “ Yea , back to reality “ she frowned “You’re not concerned about why Doc is so pissed ? “ her hand slowly unbuttoning his shirt , then placed it over his heart . “Wonder what happened while we were gone ? “

Jon didn’t get a chance to answer when there was a loud pounding of the door, “Jon I know you’re back  , Bozzett said he saw you get on the elevator . Open the damned door now ! “

“Keep your pant’s on man, I’m comin’” He rolled his eyes and rolled off the bed. “Here we go.” He put a finger to his lips telling Gia to keep quiet before he opened the door. “What?”

“We need to talk and NOW! “ Doc pushed his door “Alone ! ‘ he gazed around the room , figuring Gia was in the bedroom “ Surprised to see your new --  isn’t attached at your hip like usual “ he grumbled.

Jon rolled his eyes. “Gia babe, Think you can run down to that corner store and grab us some strawberries and whip cream for later hmm? Daddy Doc wants to have a talk with Jonny, alone.” his sarcastic tone totally evident. He honestly thought anything Doc had to say could be said in front of both of them, but he knew how shitty Doc could be when he was mad and he wanted to save Gia the stress of it.

Gia had peeked her head out from the bedroom , feeling Doc’s anger and as much as she wanted to tell this overbearing asshole what she thought of him, watching from the background gave her an opportunity to see just how hard he pushed these guys , and it pissed her off. there were times where they were just so tired and Jon could barely speak some nights .But she didn’t want to interfere with Jon’s business , so she bit back the retort that threatened to bubble out of her mouth “ Sure baby anything else you want while I’m out “

“Nah that’s all honey.”

“Ok baby be back in a bit ‘ Gia leaned up kissing him nice and slow before sliding Doc a short glance “ Good to see you again Doc “ and walked out the door.

“Ok Doc,” Jon said as he plopped into the lounge chair and slouched, “Let me have it.” He said, his tone resigned to the confrontation he knew he couldn’t avoid.

Doc impatiently waited for the girl to leave, shaking his head she really was trouble though at least she was more mindful of her mouth around him “ What the fuck were you thinking takin’ off and not telling me . What if something dire happened that needed your attention , and I have no fuckin’ way to get a hold of you . ‘ He paused trying to reign in his explosive temper “ I told you the moment these girls started to interfere with your professional career they needed to go.  And before you say anything , you got her pregnant you see where that would have led thank god she had a miscarriage. “

Jons eyes narrowed. “You know you ARE just my manager, I employ you, you know that right?” he said calmly

“Yes, one that got you where you are today, are you really gonna let this -- girl to interfere with that ? “ Doc huffed

“If you don’t start showing a little more respect for her and my feelings, you WILL find yourself out on your ass.” he stated, his voice still a calm facade. His flashing eyes the only indication of his true feelings. “Now, with that said Mr. McGhee, I can take off on time off if I want, I don’t have to answer to you or anyone, you are paid to handle any emergency situations that pop up, if you think you can;t handle it without me then maybe this job isn’t right for you anymore.”

“You honestly rather chose her over all this you have now ? Is that what your saying ? All the hard work we have done to make you the hottest name out there and this is how you repay me . IF you settle down , your career will go in the tank , Richie’s flushing his with the bi- the girl and drugs and you are so far up this girls ass , you hardly flirt anymore after the show , you need to do that  can’t you understand in that thick fuckin’ stubborn head of yours “

“You didn’t make me, I made me and I haven’t chosen her over anything smart ass I’ve simply chosen to have both, call me greedy but I want it all, and I will have it all. With or without you.” He spat, his natural cockiness shining through. “You have to a make a choice, right now. It;s my way or the highway. So what’s it gonna be.” He said firmly

Doc gritted his teeth , why did he continue dealing with these cocky imbeciles anyway ? The money is the only reason he stayed  ‘FIne , but when that girl breaks your heart , because she can’t handle the groupies and all that . Don’t let me tell you I told you so  “ he shook his head as he headed to the door, which opened he brushed passed Gia roughly “Stupid cocky rockstars “ he muttered.

GIa watched him leave wanting to call him every name in the book but held back “ Well I see that went well “ , she closed the door behind her , setting the paper bag onto the coffee table.

“Yeah well, it’s one thing to help me manage a business, it’s another for him to think he has a right to tell me how to live my life. I just told him he’s plays by my rules or he hits the road.” Jon shrugged as he dug through the contents she’d gotten from the store. then planted a kiss directly on her lips. “I think he sees it my way now.” he said haughtily.

She snaked her arms around his waist and with a smirk “ Bet that went over like a lead balloon , I know its not my place to say anything about him but -- “ She paused to gaze into his eyes ‘I don’t like how he pushes you so much , baby your voice some days is so scratchy and raw . I worry about you . “

“Baby, I’m fine, really. Don’t you worry your pretty little head about me ok? I do this cause I love it, long hours, constant chaos, sore throat and all I still love it.”

‘I love you so that  comes with worrying , so you have to deal with me always gonna worry about you ‘ She leaned up giving him a few sweet pecks on the lips.

Jon pulled her close tightening his grip and buried his face in her hair. Doc could shove his ideals straight up his short squat little ass. He wasn’t givin up his Gia for nothin. “I know baby, I know.” he kissed her tenderly. “Just stick with me babe and we’ll rule the world! Even if SOME people don’t think so.” He winked.

‘Its gonna take alot more than a small undersexed fat jerk to make me go away “ Gia chuckled , neither of them actually knowing just how far Doc would go to keep his money train  on track .

1 comment:

  1. You tell that piece shit where to go Jon lol. I love how cocky Jon always gets his way. Something tells me Doc needs to be watched very closely.

    ReplyDelete